Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Recorder Tunes and Tracks at Teachers Pay Teachers

Over the summer, I've gotten to know the popular site Teachers Pay Teachers. Kind of like Etsy, it is most valuable if you have some time to spend combing through resources to separate the truly useful/relevant materials from the fluffy–but I suppose that is true of any teacher supply/curriculum resource! There is quite a lot of great stuff on there for music educators, from bulletin board ideas for the non-crafty (that would be me) to printable songs and entire curricula. It's a fabulous opportunity for creative teachers to share the resources they've worked so hard on without having to write a whole book and find a publisher. Check it out!

As an experiment, I've just created a store myself. I've listed some reproducible recorder songs with accompaniment tracks. Two of them are FREE! If you play or teach recorder, I'd love your feedback. Enjoy!

No comments: